Saturday, June 01, 2019

Lincoln assassination series booklet

Check out series of articles about Lincoln assassination on
https://revisedhistory.wordpress.com    that ran for the month of May.

If all goes well I plan to make a little booklet out of this series so that those who
may not have seen it might be able to get it in printed form.

If you have any friends you think may be interested pass this brief article along to them. Costs for
the booklet will be minimal, but I will have to pay for printing costs.

Al Benson Jr.

If anyone has questions about this booklet please contact me at cpprhd10@aol.com and title your communication "Booklet". Thank you.

2 comments:

Val Proto said...

I'd certainly buy one.

Valerie

Al Benson Jr. said...

I will let everyone know when I get them done.