Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Who Is John DeStefano?

by Al Benson Jr.

Never heard of John DeStefano? Well, until tonight, neither had I, but as the saying goes, you learn something new every day and I guess today was my day to learn about John DeStefano. I'm not quite sure I like what I learned, but then, I guess you take the bad with the good.

I read an article by Mike Cernovich on www.Infowars.com for May 17th which told me what I needed to know about Mr. DeStefano. Here is some of it. Read it and weep!

Mr. Cernovich says: "Johnny DeStefano, a GOP elite loyalist who never vocally supported Trump, was somehow given the most important job in a presidential transition. As director of presidential personnel, DeStefano decides who will work in the Trump administration. DeStefano has been using his power to undermine Trump in several ways."

"Johnny DeStefano, head of personnel and policy for President Donald Trump, has blocked Trump supporters from the White House, twenty-three people with direct knowledge of hiring and personnel have reported to me. Over 800 Trump supporters hold positions as Schedule C Federal Employees. These positions are temporary and expire after 120 days." Those positions will be up at the end of this week--and who will those people be replaced with?

Cernovich said: "Fewer than 15% of Trump's temporary appointees (Schedule C) have been given permanent positions. Their terms are coming up and they are being sent home...Even pro-Trump interns are being blocked, as another source told me."

"DeStefano has brought in rabid Never Trumpers like Brian Hook...Alex Pfeiffer of the Daily Caller exclusively reported back in March: Brian Hook, a Trump critic and former 
Bush administration official, is currently serving as the State Department's director of policy planning, the Daily Caller has learned..."

"Since taking over at State, Brian Hook has pulled the security clearances of several of Trump's most loyal supporters, putting America's national security at risk. DeStefano has also been coordinating with H. R.  McMaster to 'Make the NSC Democrat Again'." If you want to know who H. R. McMaster is, read the article posted on May 16th on http://revisedhistory.wordpress.com entitled False Prophets in the White House?

We have, in effect, a civil war going on in this country at this point--the Trump administration vs. the Deep State, shadown government, or whatever you want to call it. These people are attempting to illegitimately overthrow the legitimate Trump administration and replace it with a horrendous collectivist nightmare of their own concoction.

Mr. Cernovich says: " Tweet this (the Infowars article) to: @RealDonaldTrump." I am not on Twitter so I can't do that  but maybe some of you all can.

No comments: