Saturday, June 01, 2019

Lincoln assassination booklet

Series of Lincoln assassination

My blog spot  https://revisedhistory.wordpress.com for the month of May carried a whole batch of articles dealing with the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and how we have been lied to about all that was involved with that.

If all goes well, I plan to put all these articles in a little booklet and try to get this out to some folks who may not have seen the articles.

Any of you all who have read them and found them helpful, if you could pass this word along to folks who may not have seen them, I would be appreciative. I will probably have to make a small charge for them to pay for printing costs, but it should be minimal. I would appreciate it if you would pass this word along to your lists.

Thank you,
Al Benson Jr.

No comments: